Monday, September 27, 2004

Alas, earwax.

I couldn't sleep, so i decided to get caught up on my blog reading.
I read Emma's blog, Brad's, the Germ's and a new one. Mark Welker. I saw a link to his on Emma's blog. I love being introduced to new blogs. Especially to people whom I know [of], but havn't really ever spoken/interacted to/with. Like, I thought for a long time that Mark was a boring, weirdo, freak guy. Now, I know that he's kinda cool. Ahh, gotta love it.
I thought that this might be one of those profound blogs, one of those that takes 10 minutes of your time to read, and you feel either (A) still bored out of your effing mind after you read it or (B) still bored, but you have something to think about.
Maybe not. I just yawned, and I really do need to get some sleep, even thought I napped for 5 hours this afternoon.
*yawn*. I read Emma's blog about bad pop music. I am currently listening to the Princess Diarys 2 soundtrack (the Kelly Clarkson song), but before I was MOST DEF jammin' to some Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie. Geez. That's weird...next up, Better than Ezra. Holy Cow. I'm going to sleep before I freak myself out.

Happy Day To Eat Dinner With Your Children Day!!
And no, that's a real holiday for Sep. 27, 2004.

No comments: