Thursday, August 19, 2004

What a difference Today makes!

"I feel that balls are to men what pocketbooks are to women. Its just a little bag, but we'd feel naked in public without them" -Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City
Ahh, that (^^^) explains it!
Yippy Skippy! I'm in a good mood! I think it's because my afternoon nap lasted longer than normal. So I'm set to stay up 'til like 3 now...Rock solid!
That's my new saying, "Rock Solid"...Actually...I don't know. If I said that around a select few, they might think that I was talking about something else....Hum...
First period this morning was pretty good. We did graphs and stuff and once I got started I semi-understood it. Everyone was looking at me like I was effing crazy when I would ask questions. It's not MY FAULT that my brain is incapable of mathematics comprehension.
English was so-so. Apparently, Tasha, Luke, Lionel, Cody and myself missed the memo that Mrs. Ridolfi would be back in her room today, so after all of the bells rang, Mrs. Roden walked into the room and told us that Mrs. Ridolfi was back in her room....Thanks.
So we all marched into English with everyone just kinda looking at us. Like it's never happend to them!
After that, we started doing sentence diagrams and stuff. We made up our own sentences and then gave them to a partner to diagram. Not too bad. Only, EX made up a sentence where the complement (yes, it's spelled with an E!) to the sentence was "endzone". Well, that's not too bad, only no one in the class knew if "endzone" was one word, or two. So, we asked Lionel and he said that he thought it was one word. Then Chelsey (BECKY!) chimed in and said, "Well, it depends on which one your talking about. I mean, if you're talking about the one in the Earth's atmosphere, it's one word." I couldn't let that go. I turned around and blurted out, "That's enDOzone" and the class busted out with laughter. Then dumbfuck Lauren had to go and say, "It's OK Chelsey, I thought it was endzone, too!" and I said, "Ohh, well I'm sorry that I PAID ATTENTION IN EARTH SCIENCE". Haha. Suckers! I was thinking in my head..."I like HORSIES!"....Prime example of a shit stick. ROCK SOLID!
So after that, I was off to World History. Greeeeat.
We took like four pages of notes, then we did questions from the book, then we did a vocab quiz. Whoopee.
Lunch was funnilly. Ashley snorted, Liz almost squirted drink out, again, Mikel just kinda sat there...
At lunch, I was finishing up my math homework, and one of the problems asked to find the other point on a graph that a parallelogram would be. I asked Ash what a parallelogram was. She and Mikel looked at me like I was effing crazy. What? I already TOLD YOU I'm an idiot! But it was funny!
Journalism...Liz and I went to Sonic, then we rode around a while, then we went back to school and roamed the halls. Tomorrow I have to go fix my schedule for next semester. I think I'm going to Intern Tammy (Goins) in the office. Because it'll be fun. I guess.
That's all that happened today. Kinda boring, but hella funny.
Ohh Yeah! I've almost perfected Cartman's "homo" saying. As Ash would say, Sc-Sc-Sc-S-score!
Now, some comments on the Olympics.
Last night, one of the Hamm brothers won gold, after a very upsetting fall during his vault. He won in the closest marginal score (.012) in Olympics history. Now, he's done quite a few interviews in the past few days, and he sounds like a 12-year-old boy...With a lisp.
Dude, your balls need to drop! For rizzel. Your 21, and you haven't hit puberty yet? Dude, sorry about that. Maybe it's that swinging thing you do on the Pallmo Horse....maybe you should lay off that....give the 'lil fellas a break...K?



No comments: