I can't sleep.
I'm talking to Mikel about stuff.
I still can't sleep.
I've been thinking about everything that's going on, again.
Today, in forth, Erin Mayberry and I were looking through the new supplement for last years year book. We got to the graduation page and it was SOOO weird. We were both like "Holy shit...next year...that's going to be us." That's still weird to think about.
Anyway. The other night, I discovered that I could (need) to take one (or two) night classes at Surry next semester.
I already knew that I had to start next summer with both summer sessions, and then the regular fall and spring semesters. But now, I can get one or two classes out of the way next semester. I mean, my classes next semester aren't hard or anything.
Now, I have to go re-take the placement test at Surry, and pick up the list of classes offered.
I'm thinking about taking one of my Bios, or maybe one of my math classes. This is just to lighten the load. I mean, first summer session, I have economics, public speaking, Western Lit. and one other class. But I have like 3 of them with my brother (I think) and one with Amber (I think).
It's just odd to have to be thinking about this. When Corey comes home for Fall break..or Thanksgiving, I think we're going to go over and get everything in line to start classes. yay.
I have to have 30 hours to transfer to App. Within the first summer session next year, I'm supposed to have 15 hours....and by the end, they said that I'll have my 44hour core thingy done. That means, that if I actually GET INTO App when I want to (Fall 2006) I'll actually ender App as a second semester Sophomore...which means...oh yeah! I've gotta pick a major.
Ohh, I'm tired of thinking of this now...maybe I can get some sleep now.
PS - Corey's GONE as of 4 PM tomorrow! Fuck ^ Yeah!
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment