I love thunderstorms. I don't know why. I've always liked them. At our old house, I used to sit outside on the porch swing and watch the rain come down. I used to smell the rain.
A lot of people think that it's not possible to smell the rain. I'm afraid, dear people, that you are wrong.
You can smell rain. You can smell it on it's way to your house. You can smell the rain.
Today, I didn't do anything. I went to bed at 5:45 AM. I absolutely could not sleep. I tried and tried, then tried again. But I just couldn't doze off.
I wrote a post last night, twice. I tried to post it but my dumb internet was being mean, and wasn't allowing it.
Both of the posts weren't my best work, I admit. But, for my dearest, constant readers, I will post the latter blog, because I know you care so much!
:::::
MY Chemical Romance...
Ahh, today has been quite good.
I got up around 11:30 when Sara called to go to the pool. I ate a quick bite, then I took a shower and Sara Arrived at my house JUST as I was getting ready to be ready. LOL.
We got to the pool, and we just chilled. It was fun times. I think we're going to the pool again, tomorrow. If Sara doesn't end up going, I'll probably go anyway, with the fam-damn-ly.
Ahh, I love sitting at the pool with a friend, and just chillin.
I was able to get a lot of shit off my chest today. I worked through some problems with Adam. Then when I got home (after a MUCH needed nap), I talked to Adam.
I didn't want to, but when I came back to my room after starting my laundry, he was talking to me.
I told him everything. Everything that had happend the past few days with him. It was his fault, though. After he asked me how I had been (since he hadn't bothered being on in a few days) and I said that I had been "Bad, but getting progresively better". He wanted to know what was wrong. I refused for a minute, then I was just like, "WTF? Why not just tell him. It's not like we SEE eachother everyday. It's not like it's HUGE big deal. I mean...". So then, he brought out the 'ol supportive shoulder and said, "You can tell me".
Once I typed "It's about you" I imagine he was curious to read my next sentences.
So after I explained to him that it wasn't MY FAULT this stuff was happening, and that I was sorry I was springing this on him right now, with his hopes of a relationship with this new "mystery girl". We talked for a little while longer. Right now, we're just gonna be friends (I think, we never really 'declared' it. But I'm afraid that with this out there...it's gonna mess up our friendship).
We talked a little while longer, just like always. We even talked about this new gal. I think next time I talk to him, I'm gonna ask who it is. Hum..
So, while Adam can now be reffered to again, with out doom befalling the person who utters his name, he is still on my shit list. But, Instead of being #1, he's falling, at a rapid pace. MAYBE one day he'll be completely off my shit list. Do I see that in the near future. Not really. Why? Because he still knows how to push my buttons. Do I want him to be off my list, soon. Yeah. I like talking to him. I like how I can tell him shit. I like how he can tell ME shit. I like how we can vent to one another. We're kinda like bro & sis. Which is why I think that it's gonna work out that we're friends, and nothing more (maybe ¿). But, I would like the oppertunity to see for myself.
I feel a LOAD better now. For the first time in my life, I was actually able to say my feelings, without real fear. I told him everything, knowing that he could block me, forget me, and never talk to me again. And, well, if he ends up doing that, his loss. I consider myself a cool gal. I've got GREAT friends. So if he wants nothing to do with me now. It's OK. I'll be fine. Just a few more days listening to my loud, angry music, I'll be good as new!
I was actually proud of myself. I spoke up for the first time in my life, without someone holding my hand.
Ahh, I'm growing up, I suppose. It's about time, I guess.
After that, I read Bobby's new blog. Bobby. Bob. What can I say about Fun Bobby? He's great. A great Prom date, too, I might add!
I got a link to Evan's blog page (again). After my pooter messed up a while ago, I lost it. So I was off to read some great blog from Evan JC! On Evan's blog, I saw a link to Christian's blog. YAY!
Christian is one of those people that I know, but probably wouldn't know me if I came up and slapped him across the face.
Christian seems like a pretty cool cat. He's real into music, and while I was reading his blog, and he was questioning his awkwardness, and said that people give him wierd looks when he pulls out of the MAHS parking lot blairing Rancid and Mars Volta, I was like YEAH! Mars Volta!!
Humm....
I'm feeling quite good right now. Only that I'm actually typing this blog on my pooter's wordpad.
My blogger has been messing up a lot lately. I think I'll run the good 'ole Norton Anti-Virus stuff, and see if I can fix the "bug". HAHA.
The past few days, I have begun-sp? to expand my music palette. I'm very happy with this.
Over the past few years, I have liked all of these bands, who have most recently "BURST" onto the music scene. Some of these people are what I like to call "sell-outs" because they lend thier GREAT song "Bohemian like you" to a stupid car commercial, where NO ONE gets to hear anything more than the "WOO HOO" part. But i'm not naming names...*cough DANDY WARHOLES*.
But yeah. I have now discovered some great bands, and I'm not sure if anyone has heard of any of them.
I will now use the AWESOME new blogger power to "bullet" these new bands.
- Something Corporate
- MCR (My Chemical Romance, not really new, just new to me)--Three cheers for sweet revenge!!!
- Tom Waits (You've gotta hear Georgia Lee!)
- Mars Volta
- The Teen Heros
- Built to Spill
- Modest Mouse (Just got a big hit out, "Float on", but "Good news for the people who love bad news" is a great song!
- Brand New
One other good thing that happend today, was I got a message from Ash on yahoo! Telling me that she was grounded, and would be back online Wed or Thurs of next week.
It made me feel better, because I've been worried about her. She also said that if I wanted, I could call her house to talk to her.
I'm always scared to call her house. I don't know why. It's just weird. I think it's because EVERY time I have EVER called to the cardboard box and tin roof, the Germ picks up. Maybe my luck will break, and she'll be SOOO bored that she'll pick up the phone when I call, on the first ring. Do ya think I have a chance? Humm..
I'm thinking about calling her on Monday.
I'm gonna be REALLY mad if mom and dad don't let me go see Emma this weekend. ERR. Sorry, I can't help but vent. It just pissed me off thinking about it. ERR.
Now, I'm tired from typing, and from the days events. I think I'll go eat something, and then brush my teeth, and go to sleep.
::::
So there you go, my devoted readers, last night's blog.
Now, on to today.
I really didn't do ANYTHING.
Since I went to bed at 5:45, I got up rather late, 1:30 to be exact. I had a missed call on my cell phone, that I thought was from Sara since we were going to go to the pool together, but was from a weird 877 number. OK. I ate something, took a shower, and beat my high score on Snood! Fun times.
Tomorrow, I am making the approzimate 38.6 mile trek down to Winston-Salem (actually just Salem) to visit one of my very devoted readers, Emma Jane Refvem.
I am VERY excited about this. Although, Emma, I'm sorry, I didn't get a cookie for you. I think I might make some tonight. If not, I'll buy you dessert tomorrow. Deal?
Right now, I am watching a movie called "Girls don't cry--they get even" on FOX FAMILY. It's really good. It's funny, too. I'm guessing it's from the early 90s.
I'm not really sure what to say now. So I guess that's my cue to continue the viewing of my movie, and probably post a little later. Look for my next boring post, soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment