HOW GREAT WAS TODAY?
First, I didn't go to sleep. Well..not really. Ash said that she was going to bed around 3:30 this morning...and I stayed up. I was going to sleep, and everything, but I couldn't. I was TOO excited about today!
I came upstairs from downstairs (obviously) and I looked on the internet at funny pictures... it REALLY makes you wanna go to college...WFU boys...WTF? HOW MUCH Duct Tape did you USE?
ANYWAY I remember looking at my computer clock, and it was 9:03 AM. I knew that Ash was going to get up around 10 AM and IM me to see what we were doing today...So I kinda just layed in my bed, and listend to the TV, but never really went to sleep.
At like 10:53 Ash started IMing me on Yahoo! I was like YES!!! SOMETHING TO DO TODAY!!!
So we had a game plan. I was going to take a quick shower, and go to Ash's house at noon, and we were going to come back to my house and watch MOVIES ALL DAY LONG!
We started off with Silence of the Lambs....WHOA...that's all I've got to day about that..
Second, we watched Empire Records..YAY!! Ashley finally got to see it!! DAMN THE MAN --SAVE THE EMPIRE!!!
Third, we watched Out Cold...I think it might have been the funniest movie of the day. ONLY the dvd messed up and we didn't see all of the end... but nothing really happens anyway.
We were going to watch the "O-Face" part of Office Space..but the video messed up.
So I took Ash back to her house. I got to see the PUPPYS!!! They're SOOOO cute and SOOOOOO soft. I was like.. OMGsh...your TOO cute, and you too..and YOU and YOU and OMGsh you TOO!! (there are five of them..)
So while Ash and I were petting the puppys, the Germ comes back from the beach...that's all I'm gonna say about that... I don't want to go there right now.
So after I left Ash's house, I came home, and changed my shirt and went to MAHS to walk on the track! I've gotta get my three miles in!
I got there and went the way by the gym. The fellas were having an open gym, there were people on the tennis courts, and the football players were lifting and stuff.
At first I didn't see any of the football players. They were out behind the tennis courts.
THEN all of a sudden, I looked up from doing something on my MP3 player, and there was Ronnie, Trey Johnson (errrrrrr), Coach Price and some guy in a orange baseball hat. I just acted like I was fiddling with my MP3 player. I was thinking to myself "HOLY SHYTE...WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?" I mean, I didn't hear a truck go past me or anything.
Anyway, I was almost halfway around the track from them, when I looked up and saw the guys walking into the field house. I was happy!
I had a few more encounters with the football players. Price kills me. He NEVER makes the guys run. Like today. He had them in this big van, and everytime they had to go back to the tennis courts, they would all pile into the van and come WIZZING by me walking. I was like.. I've seen them in the field house "lifting" they sit around and talk. And your not even gonna make them walk to the field and back? It's not THAT far. I guess we're gonna be a crappy team this year...
ANYWAY I walked my three miles (I think I went over a lap or two again). BUT It was all good.
I came home, ate a good dinner, vented to Ash a bit..got mad at Adam..vented to Ash a little more...and now I've got to go figure out WTF I'm supposed to wear for Senior Pictures tomorrow...ugh.
Monday, June 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment