Today..although lacking in festive events, has been a good day. I have spent most of it laying on my bed, watching tv, and talking to Ashley, and occasionaly Mikel. It sounds really boring, but it was actually relieveing.
Having the MARY KATE AND ASHLEY marathon on ABC-FAMILY today (there was NOTHING ELSE ON, I LOOKED)gave me something to do, and something to help me keep my mind off of something else...errr. DAME THAT OTHER SUBJECT.
My room is a MESS. I really didn't think that it was possible for a teenagers room to be THIS BAD. EMMA... you can come clean MY room if you want! Seriously, you wouldn't know the color of my carpet, unless you looked to my closet. My bathroom is getting bad, too. My counter is COVERED in spilled make-up, hair clips, and bobby pins (from getting ready for Grad). My shower is kinda yucky, too.
But even though I know that my room needs some cleaning, I'm leaving it like this. IT'S SUMMER! This is the FIRST summer in the past 3 that I havn't had a job. So I figure about next Tuesday I will be bored enough to clean my room. Until then, I will only GUESS what is under the HUGE MOUND of clothes that is resting infront of my window.
GUESS WHAT? Harry Potter 3 (I'm reffering to it as "3" beause i don't want to type out the full name) comes out FRIDAY! On Friday (of last week) I looked up the show times for HP3 at our local theatre. At 1:30, on June 4, 2004, I will be sitting in the local REGAL CENIMA getting ready to watch the FAB HP3!!!! I simply CANNOT WAIT! (well.. I could wait for Thursday when I have to vist the 'ole DENTIST..I like Mr. Sumner but NOT when he's fishing around my mouth for CAVITYS)
Yet ANOTHER great thing is that this morning, after being woken up by Zack Lineback in my living room, laughing 'til he was blue in the face (NO JOKE), I had set my alarm clock to MAKE SURE that I didn't miss DANIEL RADCLIFFE on LIVE! I set my alarm clock for 8:30, thinking that I could make myself breakfast, and take a shower before it came on, but it didn't happen. I snoozed 'til 9:54. BUT That gave me 6 minutes to get comfy to watch LIVE!
YES! Daniel said that they are making a HP4 and a HP5!!! OMGsh it's gonna be WONDERFUL! I'll be in college talking about how PUMPED I am that the new HARRY POTTER movie is coming out. OH COME ON, don't look at me like that.. HARRY POTTER RULES **says it like VACAVILLE!!!!**
So..yeah..I'm kinda out of stuff to say.
OHH YEAH! One more thing, I learned how to make my own BLOG template! It's hard though, and I'm kinda stupid, so I have to keep looking up the codes for colors and stuff. But let me tell ya, It's gonna be a GREAT template..just as long as I finish it this CENTURY!
Oooo and ONE other thing. Last night I downloaded THE PERFECT SCORE. I watched it this morning, after LIVE! It was good! Ahhh the amazing power of DSL cable internet (or whatever you call it..)
So that's all... 'til next post...**wink wink**
not spell checkin' this one..
Monday, May 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment