Wednesday, April 14, 2004

School ....
Sorry for the lack of post ... I know you people hang on my every word ... yeah right! I really am sorry though, I've been catchin' up on my sleep and taking care of Prom stuff! I'm SOOO happy ... I have a Prom date now, BOBBY!!!! Bobby is hilarious, he cracks me up all the time, and I'm so pumped about him taking me to prom (I'm really taking him .. but he's the guy). Even though Sadie's having mixed feelin's, It's all good in tha hood!
Yeah .. so ... Monday Sadie asked him for me, and Today (Tuesday) we picked out his tux and I went and ordered the flowers (We're gonna smell good, I got Gardenias!!!!!) I also got some fake nails, and I was bored tonight, so I put them on .. it's not too bad... I just don't want like one of them to come off at school tomorrow ... 'cause that's kinda getto! I also had to get a strapless bra (UGGG!) i hate having to try on bras, and I hate having to wear a strapless one... but as long as the twins are tamed May 1, it's all good!
So anyway... School has been boring as usual. This week on Wednesday and Thurday the sophomores have to take some tests, so everyone else has to suffer with first period extended to 10:30 instead of 9:40 ... most def want to skip Espanol for those days ... We're gonna have to work, MUCHO and six people will be out, so there will only be like 13 people in there ... dammit... we're gonna have to do more questions each :(. Ohh I have also decided to drop Spanish 3 and take another class, or just have 7 classes ... I'm not sure what I would take instead.
Engish hasn't been too bad. Monday we took reading checks and watched more of Of Mice and Men, the movie. Today we finished the movie, and we wrote a responce to the movie (A comparison to the novel) and that took up the whole time. Since second period is only going to be 45 minutes for the next two days, I think we're just going to read and maybe I can get some journalism done?
Ahh .. one of my favorite things to type about .. Earth Science. This week we have moved from out class on the third floor, to JH20 ... which is down in bumfuck of our old Junior High... But I'm glad we moved. Three flights of stairs right after lunch .. that's some hard shiz-niz! But Mr. Generic hasn't done anything to really piss me off.. or make me think of him as a bigger idiot... dammit.
Journalim has been goin' good. Erin and I are supposed to have Ads done for the paper tomorrow but we always sit there and talk and never get anything done, so that's why I'm thinkin' Mrs. Carson will be good with me doing it tomorrow in english.
OK, so i think I have covered all of the main points of the past few days. Prom/SAT and school.... Gonna go review for the SAT... BYEE PEOPLE!
PS - excuse my spelling, the spell check thing isn't working!

No comments: