Hum ... A Monday .... What more can I say?
A LOT!!! Let's start out with the first thing. In the wee hours of morning, I was still up, watching infomercials and reading .. I couldn't sleep. At 3 am I went to the Steak and Egg because Dad was going, and I was hungry. So I think I finally fell asleep around 4, and I had to get up at 6:20 ... But it wasn't so bad.
I got up, and seeing as how I procrastinated, and didn't finish my laundry, I had to 'dress up' and wear my black trousers and a white shirt, then I put my little "C" scarf in my hair .. Needless to say .. I had a little more 'bounce' in my step! Ohh I also curled my hair!!
So Spanish was kind hard today, we learned a new way of doing past tense .. we have a quiz on this Thursday .. so it'll be a cheat sheet fo' real! English was ok, we almost finished Glory .. good movie .. and that's all we did, and getting ready for the Junior class field trip Wed.
Lunch was ok, I get yelled at because I'm too loud... I'm SOOOO sorry people, I don't realize I'm THAT loud, but do you have to say it EVERY time I open my big mouth?????
And here we go ... third period... with the asshole. It started out ok, we were just sitting in class, and I had to take a test (got an 85 ... f-er) and I came back into class, and took my seat just in time to begin busy worksheets. So Ash and I and the friggin' FLY, finish the work in like 15 minutes, and the rest of the time we just sat there and talked... Well the IDIOTS in back of the classroom, said that we were too loud, so we got quiet, really we really did get quiet. So Mr. Smith tells Ash and I that he's going to have to move us if we don't get quiet. Then like 20 minutes later, the idiots in the back of the room are finished, and we checked our worksheets. Ohh but Mr. Smith is a dumbass ... we got to prove him wrong .. again! Even the idiots in the back of the room helped .. Mr. Smith had already screwed up saying that Day Light Savings Time began at 12:00 am on Sunday morning ... NO! It happens at 2 am. Now, we just said that because we don't like him, THEN he starts talking to us about wells, and he says that a km, is shorter than a mile ... NO! Even the stupid Luke in the back of the classroom looked it up ... Mr. Smith ... is now Mr. NUMMY!!!!
After all that, I got to go to journalism, it wasn't so bad seening as how i wasn't in there! Ash and I had devised a plan. Ash had forgotten her soccer stuff and I told her that if she got me out of journalism, i would take her home, and that way she could open her birthday present. Well I went and got her because she said that she was getting out at like quarter 'til, and I knew that wasn't going to have enough time. So we got out, and she came and eventually got me out. We went to her house and Betty was all being paranoid and she opened her gift ... she LOVED IT!!! and we just like messed around to avoid returning to school... I saw like this shrine to Jeremy(her older brother) ... he looks a lot different than when he was younger ... and his perv picture was up ... i swear, I can't look at that picture without busting out laughing .. it's so friggin' funny.
So I got back to school at like 3:20, but it was all good, I went and told Mrs. Carson I was back and came home.
I got home and tried me best to stay up, but I couldn't do it, i fell asleep after That '70s Show ... darn it. I woke up at 9, and ate dinner and talked to Chase (who is forever in our basement) and now I'm writing this (while talking to a friend from ES who is talking about killing little rodents). And now I must go and read some cliff's notes on Of Mice and Men .. tootles!
Monday, April 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment