Being extreamly bored today .. I decided, after catching up on Emma's last few posts, that I would give my own BLOG a try. So now here I am .. rambling on and on about insignificant stuff.
School today was boring, as usual, but today it especially boring, and in third period with our new teacher "Mr. Smith". Mr. Smith is an older man that is only our new teacher because our old earth science teacher has gone away... vanished and no one will tell us why. Mr. Smith has a degree from college in Social Studies ... NOT earth science. He believes that the only thing kids should do in class is busy work ... and a lot of it. Ashley Gilreath and I love to prove him wrong ... and the other idiots that sit in the back of the classroom. You can bet that I'll be skipping that class often!
Other than that Spanish was fun, we played Scrabble with Spanish and English words ... it was funny. Pani let us "pull a Schwartz" (which are acts of cheating, named after the greatest spanish cheater of them all Ben Schwartz). English was normal ... boring as usuall, too. Then Journalism we sorted through pictures for the paper.
OK OK, I know I have bored you enough... now I'm going to read The Great Gatsby ... due last Monday .. ohh thank heaven Ms. Carson can't print anything out now!
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment